Today’s topics: Life Issues Considered on the Feast of the Annunciation
Summary of today’s show: The Feast of the Annunciation was the moment that Jesus took on human flesh, being conceived in Mary’s womb and what better time to talk about the important life issues facing us today. Marianne Luthin and Colleen Donohoe of the Archdiocese of Boston’s Pro-Life Office join Scot Landry and Fr. Chris O’Connor to discuss the meaning of the Incarnation; a new Respect Life/Chastity Education curriculum being developed by their office; the increased emphasis on adoption as an alternative to abortion; and help provided to women in crisis pregnancy or who have undergone an abortion in the past.
Listen to the show:
Today’s host(s): Scot Landry and Fr. Chris O’Connor
Today’s guest(s): Marianne Luthin, director of the Archdiocesan Pro-Life Office, and Colleen Donohoe, assistant director
Links from today’s show:
- Archdiocese Pro-Life Office
- Jason Evert and the Chastity Project
- Respect Life Education/Chastity
- Pregnancy Help Boston; Boston phone number: 617–782–5151; Natick phone number: 508–651–0753; Send a text: 617–903–7690
- Project Rachel Boston; Phone number: 508–651–3100
- St. Patricks Players
- “Resurrection”, a musical cantata, is the inspirational story of Simon Peter and the forgiveness of Jesus Christ. The performance leads the audience on an unforgettable spiritual journey with St. Peter as he faces his martyrdom. Peter recalls his own experiences with Christ as well as those he shared with Mary Magdalene and the disciples as they followed Jesus. In moving song, Peter shows the anguish for his denial of Christ and the joy that comes with the Resurrection and His forgiveness.
Schedule of Performances ~ 2014 Season
Cathedral of the Holy Cross Boston, MA Saturday, March 29th 7:30 P.M.
St. Thomas the Apostle Parish Peabody, MA Saturday, April 5th 7:30 P.M.
St. Luke’s Parish Belmont, MA Sunday, April 6th 4:00 P.M.
Holy Cross Parish So. Easton, MA Saturday, April 12th 7:30 P.M.
St. Patrick Parish Watertown, MA Sunday, April 13th 7:00 P.M.